[SEL] Non-detergent Oil--The Rest Of The Story

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Aug 10 08:08:12 PDT 2010

Prioritys Prioritys, Counting drips or watching gals, What yah think
they were watching. Good engine men can do BOTH! With a Beer or
Whiskey in each hand and a fishing line in the waters of Lake
Rotigel. Walked by several times and seen them at their finest!            Mark

At 09:59 AM 8/10/2010, you wrote:

>On Aug 10, 2010, at 6:44 AM, Arnie Fero wrote:
> >
> > That's pretty much the line of thinking that Dave and I were going
> > through at
> > Findlay while sipping beer and watching the gals walk by.
>

>While you guys were drinking beer, did anyone bother to count the
>"drops per minute" of the non-detergent oil?
>
>One manual I have says fifteen drops per minute, another manual says
>two drops per minute per inch of bore diameter.
>
>Oiling on an engine is not like vermouthing a martini.
>
>Rob

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home / 419.516.2996 Ver. Cell.
Hobby Collector and Dealer in Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com