[SEL] Findlay Show

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Aug 9 09:05:02 PDT 2010

Hey Mark, thanks to you and your buds for putting on another FINE show.

As to the fish in the pond, some little kid took two nice smallmouth bass, but Dave
and I were skunked.

One question...  What are the dates for the 2011 show, we want to make motel
reservations.  I think it's Aug. 4-7, 2011.  It was in the show flyer, but somewhere
along the line that got pitched.

See ya,  Arnie