[SEL] Corruption in KY must be slow

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Aug 4 10:04:52 PDT 2010

Gee Russell, that was easy!!

Send Tommy a check and your shipping address and start planning the Ozzie "Coming
Out" party for your new Hagen.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - You KNOW that you want it.  We talked about this sort of opportunity on the
drive to and from Coolspring.

PPS - Don't forget that important old engine maxim; you snooze you lose.