[SEL] Corruption in KY must be slow

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Aug 4 04:59:34 PDT 2010

Yeah Russell, the Recession has hit hard!  I thought maybe some old iron
guys would be heading down I-65 and would be doing 71 mph (the speed
limit on I-65 is 70 through my county) giving us a "legal" reason to
stop them.  I've put out word to my local law enforcement to stop all
vehicles loaded with old iron and bring them immediately to jail.  You'd
be surprised what people are willing to post as bail!  Especially when
we walk them back to Butch's cell and let them know Butch will be their
new bunkmate.  Butch is 6' 10', weighs 280 and was offered a contract to
play for the Indianapolis Colts.  He has a problem though in that he
doesn't like other people.  The last guy we put in the cell with him
will be getting out of the hospital this week after a 2 month stay.
AND, all he had on his truck was a 2 cylinder Maytag!

Seriously, there are about 35 Hagan engines known to be left.  At one
time I had 16 of them.  I've still got 14 and I've decided that's
probably too many for one shed.  I've got 3 Model B Hagan engines (one
hopper cooled, one tank cooled and the Electric Lighting model) and
thought it might be good to make some room in the shed by turning one
loose.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY