[SEL] Facebook Joker

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Apr 27 13:49:18 PDT 2010

At 06:00 PM 27/04/2010, you wrote:
>Message: 14
>Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:15:23 -0400
>From: David Rotigel <rotigel at me.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Facebook Joker
>To: The SEL email discussion list <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Apparently you need to sign up on Facebook in order to view this page.
>Since I don't have the time to tell the world every time I fart I
>guess I'll pass on this one!
>         Dave

Hi Dave,
         My sentiments exactly and I'm nowhere near as old as you!! Is all
this modern technology passing me by?!!

         I actually did "sign up" (with a disposable addy) to see what this
post was all about but never managed to get to the link. While there I did
a little searching - quite amazing how many list members names I found!!

         Oh well!! I reckon I'll just stay with SEL and Oldengine. Great
people and all the friends I need.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>

P.S. Does this qualify me as a dinosaur ?