[SEL] Portland 2010

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Sun Apr 25 05:30:38 PDT 2010

Hi All
My son and I are coming over in August for the Mount Pleasant Show. We are trying to also get there for the Friday and Saturday of Portland before we head on down to Iowa.
We are after accommodation for the 27th and 28th August close to Portland if anyone can help. I do not care where I sleep nor does my son if anyone can help out.
If not we will come over a few days later. Flight seats with Virgin are filling fast and I do not want to miss out booking for Mount Pleasant Sept 2 to 6. We prefer non smoking, just to be fussy ;-))

Please also spread the word around to all R&V engine owners that we would like you all to come to Mount Pleasant as R&V is the feature engine this year. Also there will be a bus trip back to East Moline, Illinois to the original factory, like the 2003 centenary tour, for those who missed out then.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
Australia