[SEL] Travel time to engine shows USA

Barry bdb at mchsi.com
Sat Apr 24 07:19:00 PDT 2010

Hi Peter

I live 45 miles on the other side of Mount Pleasant and I can make the
Portland trip from Ottumwa Ia to Portland in under 8 hours pulling a loaded
18' car trailer and stopping for lunch. Usually the men in blue won't bother
you for 5 over unless you are weaving in and out of traffic or driving
erratically. I can't guarantee that you won't get stopped but I drive 5 to
10 over and have gotten away with it for years.
Barry
P.SO. we drive on the right side of the road