[SEL] Tinnitus

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:56:08 PDT 2010

"Interesting Bruce, I was a O5H2F aviation morse interceptor, with some other duties also
146th aviation co. Long Thanh north 71-72
I never tied my tinnitus with the morse code. or the noise of the planes.
but I guess its possible

Roger DiRuscio R.E. Realty Experts"

You were a few years behind me, Roger. Maybe "Ditty City" was a more humane
place by then; I hope so.  My hearing was so poor that I seldom worked my MOS in RVN.
I spent most of my time as a crypto facility inspector.  It's not that I can't hear
normal (non-tinnitus) sounds; I can.  It's just darned difficult to separate them from
the tinnitus much of the time.  I know it's as frustrating for people around me as it is
 for me, but I refuse to become a "nod and smiler" sort.

ASA, Sir!

Bruce Younger

05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68

Madison, SD

sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

E. Hemingway