[SEL] Totally "Off Topic" question.

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Thu Apr 22 10:47:47 PDT 2010

Used by Ghoulardi, on Cleveland TV, 1960's.

Knock knock!

I hear a ka-nocking on my phone.

Hello!

You don't say!

You don't say!

YOU DON'T SAY!

[hangup]

Who was it, Ernie?

He didn't say.

...Possibly copied from elsewhere.

Dave Merchant

At 01:28 PM 4/22/2010, Ed Herreid wrote:

>I am pretty sure that would be Three Stooges.
>

>Ed Herreid
>

> > From: edurand at mchsi.com
> > To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
> > Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:23:04 -0500
> > Subject: Re: [SEL] Totally "Off Topic" question.
> >
> > Steve and Skip:
> >
> > Wrong so far. About the vintage of Hope/Crosby but lots too early for
> Benny Hill.
> >
> > Any more guesses?
> >
> > I could give hints but that would be too easy.
> >
> > Take care - Elden
> > http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia