[SEL] Totally "Off Topic" question.

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Thu Apr 22 09:20:56 PDT 2010

On Apr 22, 2010, at 7:16 AM, jlb94 at juno.com wrote:

> Hi List.
> I see that someone has started a thread on Tinnitus.

Joe,
I don't know if tinnitius is genetic or an effect of environmental
conditions.  Perhaps it's both.  But here's something to think about.
Many enginemen have youngins around when we run engines, run machine
tools, bust a cap in the groundhogs, etc.  We're doing them harm if we
do so without supplying them with proper hearing protection.

This is 2010, and we're a lot smarter than we were 50 years ago.  Many
of the maladies that we suffer today could have been prevented.  Don't
doom your kids to a life of ringing in their ears.

Rob