[SEL] Totally "Off Topic" question.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Apr 21 17:45:07 PDT 2010

Dave:

I admit I was wrong in theory (big of me, ain't it?).  You bein' a former college professor (philosophy, phrenology, crapology or somethin') I would expect an answer like that.

The only problem is that with the size of wiring that would be required for that distance, the cost would most likely be in the multiple zillions of dollars (rand??!!) and getting the right-of-way would also be just a teensy problem.

Only you could afford to do it that way - - - - BUT, you're too cheap!     :-)

Take care - Elden (just a dumb Kaintuck hick)
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand

P.S.: Please send the bill to my address on Mars.  Once I receive it, I will promptly remit in Martian Zabroznicks.