[SEL] Thanks for All of the Support

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Apr 21 12:49:21 PDT 2010

Dear Arnie,
         Although we have never met personally, we have become friends.
Jacqui and I were devastated by the news as I'm sure other list members were.

         It's good to see a post from you again - We wish you only the best
and remind you that we do "feel" for you in this terrible time.

         Words always fail me in cases like this. I know that anything I
say cannot heal the hurt you are feeling so please just accept that you are
thought of and constantly remembered.

Jerry