[SEL] Brass engine plates

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Wed Apr 14 11:40:03 PDT 2010

Jerry has made several brass plates for me.  For those of you who may not
have seen the work that Jerry does, I can tell it is truly first class
craftsmanship.  You'll be proud to have his workmanship to finish out your
project.

If he ever moves into aluminum plates I'll have an order of those for him.
But it sounds like the engine crowd is keeping him busy enough with the
brass for now.

All the best to ya, Jerry!

Bill Brueck
   Pine Island, MN USA