[SEL] Spring Steel

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Fri Apr 9 08:57:15 PDT 2010

Rick,
Can't really tell from the link which part you are trying to make, but
I've had very good success laser cutting spring steel. This will work up
to about 1/4" thick on most laser machines.
Here is a thinner part I has cut from blued spring steel.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/WillyOverlandRestoration/HornBracketRepairs/P2030116.JPG>
Wire EDM also works great, you just can't do holes like you can w/ laser.
Curt Holland