[SEL] Tulare show

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Apr 8 09:43:04 PDT 2010

Next week at this time I'll be on the road on my way to Tulare.  Its been a few years since I last attended the Tulare show, so I'm really looking forward to being there again.

Will probably stop Thursday afternoon and Friday morning to visit a few collectors on the way down and breakup the 800+ miles each way trip.

I know several members of the SEL list regularly attend this show and expect to see them there.  Just wondering if there are any first timers going to Tulare?

I'll be set up with Branch 27 as I have in the past and am planning on bringing my 3hp Gade.  Mostly because it fits in the back of the pickup and I won't need to pull a trailer that far although I've done it many times.

George