[SEL] Delays in posts Appearing

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Apr 5 10:14:03 PDT 2010

Has any one noticed an unusually long delay in the time it takes for
a post to appear once you send it?  Not a bid deal per say. But for
example when I see a question asked and I can answer it, I do if
nobody else has replied. Then later I see others have answered with
time stamps from before I answered. Yet they were not there before I
answered. My email program refreshes every two minutes. So thats not
the delay point . Like I said not a big deal but it wastes time and
clutters up the list to answer when someone else already has. Is this
a problem with my ISP or a list peculiarity?  Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
Bluffton, OH. 45817-9601
USA
419.358.5206