[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Apr 4 05:33:24 PDT 2010

Yeah Tim, a couple of them in fact.  But, moving them west will upset
the global balance of iron.  We still have a considerable amount of
weight to gather here!

Tommy Turner

That would be closer (that is a long drive to PA.) and after leaving all
that east coast iron at your place I will gladly remove anything that
came from the west side of the Mississippi River and return it closer to
where it should be, that is providing you might have a KC haypress
engine lying around, do you?

Tim