[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 13:01:47 PDT 2010

China's Three Gorges Dam has caused the earth to tilt 1 inch on it's  axis.
 This has led to global warming, earthquakes, more sever storms, and  lots
of other earthly stuff we do not know about yet.  This needs to be
corrected as soon as possible.  In studying the direct opposite of this  damn, one
comes up with a tract of farm land near the middle of Virginia where I
happen to live. Please send this heavy equipment to my address so that it may be
strategically placed around the farm to start correcting this environmental
 catastrophe as soon as possible.

Tom  Schmutz
Concord,  Va.
germoamer at AOL.com