[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 2 12:47:07 PDT 2010

Typical Judge. understand the law and not real life 8-))

Tommy if you want the world to stay upright the way it is now, more weight
has to go to the bottom to keep centre of gravity correct, when things
travel south of the equator things get gravitated so that they cannot fall
off the earth.
So I think as a leading citizen up your way send some of the STUFF you have
down this way to keep things just right

Kerry
Lithgow NSW Oz