[SEL] OFF TOPIC - RE: Beckman & Simpson Manuals

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 1 06:51:45 PDT 2010

Ed:

Sorry, I don't have that manual although someone here may have it.

Since I retired I've gotten rid of some of my test gear but have kept the Tek 468 'scope, the Weston 1240 (Nixie tube display), function generator, Fluke counter, etc. as I still use 'em occasionally.

I think I paid about $7,000 for the Tektronix 'scope when it was new.  Last time I checked on Ebay, they were bringing a couple hundred bucks.  At that price, I can use it 'til it croaks then junk it.   :-)

Stuff I shouldn't have gotten rid of includes my H-P harmonic distortion analyzer (bought new, sold for $150), my Hickock tube tester and several other small items that I find that I could occasionally use.

Oh, well ........

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand