[SEL] Local newspaper article features Jacqui.

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Wed Sep 30 17:37:20 PDT 2009

Well Skip, maybe Betty does not want you to know all we talk about!!!!!
"Oh Skip, that's just jibberish" when actually we are planning to auction
your engines on Ebay!

In reality I can speak a few phrases of Dutch, just can't spell it!  This
comes from a wedding toast, but this is a family page!

Mike