[SEL] 16 HP Ronaldson Bros & Tippet Video

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Wed Sep 30 15:31:43 PDT 2009

G'day Arnie old mate.  A local member of our club owns a 25hp
portable. I heard it was one of 2 survivers?? It is currently under
restoration. I have seen it, wow it is one big heavy mother! If you
can imagine Daves being a 1/2 to 1/3 scale model it would give you an
idea :-) I must get over there again soon and see how it's coming
along. It  must be real close as it was originally going to make it
to the last National Rally in Murray Bridge