[SEL] cleaning an engine

Rick Rowlands rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 29 19:32:15 PDT 2009

I use the Gunk Super Concentrate degreaser.  Makes 2 1/2 gallons of
degreaser when mixed with diesel fuel or kerosene.

I also use Zep Industrial Purple degreaser available at Home Depot.  I'm on
my third five gallon container of it so far cleaning the Tod Engine,
overhead crane and Insley crane.  It will take some paint off though.

Rick