[SEL] 16 HP Ronaldson Bros & Tippet Video

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Tue Sep 29 16:40:02 PDT 2009

Rob, I have seen quite a few of varying size stationary Australs. No
way near the number of portables how ever. There is a chap only
minutes from me with two. I also had the chance last year to purchase
x2 16hp stationary's also. There is a new-ish shed at lake goldsmith
(not the Ronaldson Tippet/austral shed) with a number of stationary's
set up also. They do look pretty neat.
Russell