[SEL] E&B help needed

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Mon Sep 28 04:21:17 PDT 2009

Yes Doug, we did have ignitor off and examined it for cracks as well as checking the mating surfice with a straight edge rule.  We also tried different thicknesses of gasket material which did help somewhat but if we tightened the three nuts down the damn blow by continued.
thanks,
Curt
-------------- Original message from Doug Tallman <dtallman at accnorwalk.com>: --------------