[SEL] Fairbanks Morse Dishpan Engine

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 17 21:08:51 PDT 2009

Is there a way that these coils can be checked out? Also, I know when I had
my Model-T's the coil would buzz on the firing stroke and I assume the same
should happen when the Dishpan is on it's firing stroke, correct? I have
never used a Buzz coil on an engine. Also can someone send me a correct
wiring diagram for the Model-T buzz coil hookup to the Dishpan?

Paul