[SEL] Liliput Engine

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 03:58:22 PDT 2009

The LiliPut was sitting on my kitchen table until the gal of the house put
her foot down.  There are two of these little engines in the states we no
of and this one came out of a attic in PA. It has always been my thoughts
one  should no what he has before he sells it.  If you look at the Duetz Otto
on  Harry's  that Kevin Withers has for sale it sure looks a lot like that
engine. I would like to find the manufacturer of the engine and possibly
some  info on it.
Yes its on the block for sale/trade
Kevin K
_BIGFLYWHEEL at AOL.COM_ (mailto:BIGFLYWHEEL at AOL.COM)

In a message dated 9/16/2009 11:39:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,