[SEL] JB Weld in Australia

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed Sep 16 15:38:19 PDT 2009

Peter     I have heard it aid that you should not beleive everything on the
net. I can assure you that you can buy JB Weld in this country try
http://www.lprtoolmakers.com/..But why not try the homegrown product Epigen
from Peerless Plastics ?
I have heard that some in the US dont know the differeance between Austria
and Australia !