[SEL] Fw: Need FM Dishpan engine advice

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Sep 14 13:05:33 PDT 2009

Paul,
	I remember a few years ago that a neighbor and his wife were
appointed to a community board.  I thought it was neat for them both to
serve and dropped them a typewritten note.  In it I meant to say "I hear
comments often about what both of you mean to our community and I want
you to know what a big asset I think both of you are".

	Needless to say, the "et" got left off the word asset.  Spell
check works on words only, not on thoughts or intentions.  Luckily they
knew me well enough that we all got a big laugh out of it.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY