[SEL] Question re tapered gib keys

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon Sep 14 13:05:49 PDT 2009

Good doG Jerry, Think outside the gib key. Drill and tap a hole in the
flywheel hub 90 degrees off the key slot and put a grade 8 bolt in it
to tighten the flywheel to the crank!
	Dave
PS, "The welder did a great job" and it lasted 3 rallies? Could I have
the name of the guy please. I know it's a long way away, but I still
have to know who to avoid!
PPS, Arnie tells me that cats tast like rattelsnake!