[SEL] O/T Briggs and stratton help needed

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Sun Sep 13 18:52:08 PDT 2009

Hello Steve,
	It's probably the coil as others have said. You could check the gas
tank cap to make sure the vent is clear. A plugged cap vent will act
like that too. A simple check on the vent is to try starting the engine
right away with the cap loose or off. Haven't had this happen to me on
small engines but have on tractors and older cars.

Rupert