[SEL] Bessemer

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Sun Sep 13 15:59:33 PDT 2009

If it's their Gaso-Kero engine (upright), it's throttle governed in
that speed is controlled by the volume of air that is allowed into the
crankcase.  If the engine is complete, including the oddball mixer,
then the price is a steal.

If the engine is an older oilfield style engine, and it is complete
and free, then the price would still seem very good.

I guess it all depends on whether the engine is good, or a rusted out
old bone.

Rob Skinner
Antique Stationary Engines
La Habra, California