[SEL] Gardiner engine dating

David Carter no1djc at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 13 12:15:53 PDT 2009

  Peter,

     Someone on here may be able to help you out regarding the date of manufacture, or point you in the right direction:-

http://www.gardner-enthusiast.com/content/blogsection/13/80/

You will have to sign-up before you can post though.

Or try:-

http://www.gardner-enthusiast.com/content/view/104/103/

Regards,

    Dave Carter.