[SEL] Mystery Engine

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 17:43:48 PDT 2009

Thanks, Dave.

Do you know if they offered that engine without the Wico mag?
I looks like there is an added push rod that is operating an automotive points set for that auto coil that is on it now.
It looks like some conversion kit that was added later.
The way it was wired before we ripped the wires off it to take pictures showed me they
were using those points and they were not using that contact wiper on the cam lobe.

Alan in Michigan