[SEL] Our annual show.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Sep 8 11:08:19 PDT 2009

At 06:00 PM 08/09/2009, you wrote:
>Message: 7
>Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:37:33 -0700
>From: Rob Skinner <rob at rustyiron.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Our annual show.
>
>Right on, Jerry.  At least you have the common sense to make that
>tractor presentable by pairing with some fine SA cheesecake.
>Adios!
>Rob

Howdy Rob,
         Thanks for the reply.
         "some fine SA cheesecake." you say !!! - Hey that's my daughter
you're talking about <big grin>.
         Yes, I'm very proud of her and the fact that she is so involved in
this hobby. She has been a committee member of our club this year (as the
engine representative) - not too many clubs can claim such a piece of
"cheesecake" as their engine rep. :-) (but you've got Kelley - maybe Jacqui
is just trying to live up to her standards !!)
Keep well.

Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>