[SEL] Flea Market Policy

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 7 15:30:54 PDT 2009

G'Day Jim

Shows in Oz are fairly mixed, most allow you to set up a small sales place
alongside your display, some have separate sale areas and time eg before
running start time but things unsold are left there and hopefully sold
later, all usually have vendors but they only sell non engine/tractors and
parts

Usually those with multi large things to sell leave it on their trailers
along side the engine area and sell from there.

The rally at the weekend which I last attended about 4 years ago there was a
major problem with the SS officers and selling, I was told that people
stopped going, there was a change in club attitude and I saw things for sale
in the engine area, this year was a problem for the organizers as it was the
biggest ever and they had to set up more areas.

THANKFULLY no rally in Oz allow vehicle parking in the engine area.

Kerry