[SEL] Tractor on Ebay

armstrong gnarmstrong at netnitco.net
Sun Sep 6 07:28:06 PDT 2009

Tommy,
   I will find out later today, but I believe I know the people that
purchased the Avery.  In answer to your questions--why purchase it and why
such a large dollar amount---They wanted it because their father had had one
like it and sold it a few years ago and the people that bought the one from
their deceased father will not sell it and secondly as in any auction it
takes two people to want something and you have an aution and if those have
large means and are foolish the item can go to an almost unlimited heights.
George F. Armstrong