[SEL] Our annual show.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sat Sep 5 11:48:25 PDT 2009

Tommy:

I'm sorta with you.  I've owned antique cars in the past and was active in the Kyana Region of the AACA for a few years in the '60's and early '70's.  I finally got tired of the Plutocrats elbowing their way into the club and then changing the focus from having fun (tours and rallys) to serious judging shows.

Right after I got out of the Air Force in '64, I made a giant speedster out of a junk American LaFrance fire engine and terrorized the Plutocrats some with it.

Didja ever wonder why someone would name a car "Belchfire IV"?  Lookie here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7561URqESBQ

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand