[SEL] Portland '09

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Wed Sep 2 17:31:31 PDT 2009

No no no Tim, let's get your facts straight.  They were not tarps, they were
the leftover side curtains from my brother Steve's previous pop up awning.
After it died, he could not bear to through them away so he made good use of
them, being a properly raised tightwad Royster.  Russell never called them
sissy engines.  He called them girly engines!

PS:  Sorry you came up short in your quest for a King Dick.

MR