[SEL] Need Information on Genset

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun Oct 25 14:43:08 PDT 2009

Peter:

I hope that whatever was ailing your grand-daughter is long past and that she'd doing well.

Thanks so much for the information!  I can't tell if this is the same genset as the one I've found because all I have are some poor photos of it as of now.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand