[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 67, Issue 25

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Oct 25 09:51:25 PDT 2009

At 06:00 PM 25/10/2009, you wrote:
>Message: 8
>Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 08:36:46 EDT
>From: Germoamer at aol.com
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Cranky Handle Pics
>

>In a message dated 10/25/2009 12:41:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>cooperjb at aapt.net.au writes:
>
>Havn't  you seen pictures of the rats down here, they have a long tail and
>hop  around on two back legs and grow six feet tall
>

>Not being a worldly traveler like Arnie, I did not know what you called
>those critters!
>
>Tom  Schmutz
>Concord,  Va.
>germoamer at AOL.com

Hi Tom,
         Did you have to mention Arnie !! Now he will probably reply with a
recipe "roast rat" :-)

         Seriously though, I do not know what size rats our Aussie friends
have but here in Africa we do have "Cane Rats" and they ARE eaten eaten by
the indigenous populace.
<http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/1316568>
Keep well,
Jerry