[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 67, Issue 21

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:27:14 PDT 2009

Russ, Them Roysters don't throw nuthin away! They wuz raised during the depression and can squeeze blood out of a turnip. Or give you a story so sad you'll be donating to their old iron collection and helping them haul it out of your shed!  Bless your heart, thanks for helping a needy cause.  Gotta go I understand Tommy Turner is cleaning out his barn again! Steve