[SEL] Barn Fire Pictures

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Oct 20 05:10:09 PDT 2009

Thanks Luke.  That photo tells a lot.  You can see the flywheels in the
flames.  I once saw lightning strike a large tree.  Immediately the
entire tree was engulfed in flames and it looked as if every branch was
on fire.  I doubt the engines and tractors could have been saved if the
Fire Dept. had been located next door to the barn.

Tommy Turner