[SEL] Barn Fire Pictures

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 19 16:46:11 PDT 2009

Thanks Luke for the pictures. I have been seeing some of these show up on
Harry's Classifieds.

I had to sell all of my engines to pay bills and taxes and to pay to raise
these grandkids but now I am trying to find a fixer upper I can afford so I
will have something to work on during this Winter which will allow me to
still be part of my SEL family. All I have left to work with is some of my
Social Security and I was looking at these but I thought his prices were a
little high and then I have never worked on a burned engine, I know the
bearings would all be melted out of them and I think with my limited ability
I better pass.

It sure is a shame to see someone have to loose their old iron in a fire and
I feel for him. Thanks for the pictures, they sure are a reminder what can
happen unexpectantly.

Paul