[SEL] Hello Everyone!

Jack Hallaran hallaran at juno.com
Thu Oct 1 18:09:44 PDT 2009

Hello,
      I am a newbie to this list. My Name is Jack Hallaran. I went to Portland this year and put a bunch of videos on my Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Hallaran
Please stop by and take a look if you would like. I stopped by the ATIS group, (but no one really knows anyone by looking at their face). I am a heavy old engine internet lurker so I guess I am faceless. Is this list totally email based? Do you have one site that you post all your pictures to like Harry's?
Thanks,
       Jack Hallaran Atlanta, GA

PS: I have a half breed video on my site also.