[SEL] thoughts on best repair

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Mon Nov 30 13:48:30 PST 2009

I had a couple given to me to try a while back.
I dont have access to the name etc. but the repair I did worked well. I am
sure a Google search will give clues.
I expect other list folk will have info on the 'new' C/I rods to share. I
was told they are a lot more 'elastic' on cooling and so dont cause the
'pull crack'
Thats all I can offer as I dont have the need to do much C/I welding these
days.
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle. NSW. Australia
randmingold at hotkey.net.au