[SEL] We got smoke!

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Sat Nov 28 04:33:42 PST 2009

All,

I do not restore Stationary Engines but do alot of work on old tractors.  On
startup for the first time, I keep a CO fire extinguisher next to me.  If a
mishap occurs, the CO will stop the combustion process (from either end in
the event of a 2 cycle running backward) and doesn't leave a residue to
score cylinder walls and gum up the works.

Ed