[SEL] Big Waldo's Tune-Up

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Fri Nov 20 07:37:21 PST 2009

Brother Dave:

"Both feet in my mouth??!!"  BOTH of em??  You're such a diplomat!  "Hoof-in-mouth disease" is not an unknown thing with me but you have the advantage in that you actually got your copy of GEM.  From what I read in the post, which to date is my only source of information on the subject, I assumed (you know what that means!) the engine had been tampered with.  Am I wrong?

As a matter of fact, I don't mind that much.  After all, the engine doesn't belong to me and the owner is free to do whatever he pleases with it.

I will add (20/20 hindsight, okay?) that, if the engine was modified in a way that it could be completely (and undetectably) taken back to original, I wouldn't mind at all.

Anyhoo - I await the article so I can get in on the inside dope.

Oh yes - Curt:
If the mods were designed and executed by you, I have to compliment you on your ingenuity!

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand