[SEL] THANK YOU from Marian Karch

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Tue Nov 17 20:05:59 PST 2009

Hi All,
	I talked with Marian Karch (Glenn's wife) earlier today. She asked if
I would thank all the guys and gals on the SEL for the flowers we sent
to the funeral home. Her exact words were "they were VERY nice and
REALLY appreciated!" (Our flowers were prominently displayed at the
foot of Glenn's casket.) She also wanted to thank everyone who ran an
engine in Glenn's honor.  I know that both of those things, as well as
the card from the List that Peter sent (which was displayed at the
funeral home) really meant a lot to Marian and Glenn's whole family!
She also noted how much both she and Glenn had enjoyed all the other
cards and phone calls they had received over the past year.
	Dave