[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 68, Issue 14

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Nov 16 10:27:19 PST 2009

At 07:00 PM 16/11/2009, you wrote:
>Message: 5
>Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:07:09 EST
>From: Germoamer at aol.com
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Lister 5-1 /progress
>To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com

>Is this  not a beautiful piece of metal/casting ?
>Jerry,
>
>Nice casting not unlike the one on a Famous engine.  The old folks  were
>proud of their workmanship!  Leave it like you now have it!
>
>Tom  Schmutz
>Concord,  Va.
>germoamer at AOL.co

Hi Tom,
         I do plan to leave it like it is - beautiful !!

         To change the subject - a few years back you promised to send me
some pics of those beautiful Virginian autumns as seen by you. You did ask
me to remind you, which I never did but I'm doing it now :-)
         (What's 4 or 5 years between friends ?)

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>